Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh, Christmas Trees!

I'm usually not much of a decorator, but I got the bug this year. No, not all of our halls are decked with Christmas decor, but even this much is a breakthrough for me! We love our trees! We have a tree inspired by Hank, complete with real deer antlers, and a tree for me, complete with all of our wedding decorations! Hope you enjoy our pictures as much as we do! Happy, happy Holidays!
Hank putting our little "White Pine" tree in the stand,
Our wilderness tree! My sister made all the ornaments for us last year, the bulbs have pictures of animals in them! Our wedding tree in progress.
My favorite nativity ever!
Hank's Antler lamp (which he made) all decked out.
Close up of our wedding tree
Ta Da! Finally the finished product!






6 comments:

Chelsi said...

very pretty sister sue...can't wait to see them in real life when we come up!

Laura G said...

So you've been holding out on us! I thought you said you weren't a crafty/decorator type and I think you did amazing. Cute idea having a tree for you both.

emily b. said...

How fun! I think it is beautiful!

sam and kyrsten said...

hey thanks! your trees are so cute too! i hope you guys are having lots of fun! your house looks so cute! good luck with finals and all!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Hi Lacy-
We went private with our blog so, e-mail me and I will add you in, chelle_nielson@yahoo.com, we hope to keep in touch with you guys!

Suzy & Todd said...

Hey Lace, its Easter. Time for a new post