Thursday, November 6, 2008

OUR HALLOWEEN!

I know I'm late with the post again, but better late than never! We had a wonderful Halloween. Hank was the big bad wolf disguised as the grandma and I was little red riding hood! Hope you all enjoy our pictures!
The wolf Hank and his farm girl mom

"Trick or Treating" at my momma's

All the Grover girls and friends!
Cody, Hank, Luke, and Mr. T...oh, I mean Eli
Thank you once again to Laura and Eli for hosting and for making such a fun night for all of us!









7 comments:

I have something to say said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsi said...

Hank's costume is pretty much hilarious. I laughed right out loud. You did so good on making your costumes. Way to go crafter/sewer LACY.

Laura G said...

Darling pics! Thanks for coming to our party & making it a hit!

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my gosh! so funny! hank is CLASSIC! you guys are so fun! Thanks so much for giving me your mother in laws info! it will help alot! hope you guys are doing good!

emily b. said...

Love it! You are so creative! To come up with your cute costumes, I am very impressed. :)

Amy said...

I love that you posted these pics! So fun.

sam and kyrsten said...

i get a kick out of these pictures everytime i come to your page! :) thanks so much for your comment its wonderful to see members of the church standing together!